I would bark, too, if someone stole my puppy! I love the name spot spot and I love the mommy's yellow eyes.
thank you aunt karen, I love that comment. your such a sweet aunt, i mean i love all my aunts the same amount, i like her eyes too. love, bryn,
Dear Bryn, I love this picture - it makes me think that mother dog must really love her puppy Spot Spot. I love her eyes, too.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I would bark, too, if someone stole my puppy! I love the name spot spot and I love the mommy's yellow eyes.
thank you aunt karen, I love that comment. your such a sweet aunt, i mean i love all my aunts the same amount, i like her eyes too. love, bryn,
Dear Bryn, I love this picture - it makes me think that mother dog must really love her puppy Spot Spot. I love her eyes, too.
Post a Comment