Hey Sister Susan, save a slice of that delicious-looking pizza for me!!! That is a mighty fine looking lunch.
Bryn, that looks like REAL PIZZA!!! Is that real or is that a drawing?! I can't even tell. All I know is that it looks delicious!
Karen, that's a REAL PIZZA! Go ahead, have a bite of your screen.Love, Bryn
That pizza was making my mouth water, so I tried taking a bite of it. Unfortunately, it tasted just like my screen. Is this a trick?
No.Love, Bryn(hee hee hee)
i love all your comets
I was so hungry and I saw this pizza. It was delicious!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Hey Sister Susan, save a slice of that delicious-looking pizza for me!!! That is a mighty fine looking lunch.
Bryn, that looks like REAL PIZZA!!! Is that real or is that a drawing?! I can't even tell. All I know is that it looks delicious!
Karen, that's a REAL PIZZA! Go ahead, have a bite of your screen.
Love, Bryn
That pizza was making my mouth water, so I tried taking a bite of it. Unfortunately, it tasted just like my screen. Is this a trick?
No.
Love, Bryn
(hee hee hee)
i love all your comets
I was so hungry and I saw this pizza. It was delicious!
Post a Comment