Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Like mother like daughter


Bryn's comment: We look sort of like witches because we have green skin. (then she laughed a lot).

Bryn's comment: the red and green things are hearts, except one of them doesn't look so good.

3 comments:

Laura said...

Wow Mr. Bryn, these pictures are so fun! I love the one where you and your mom have green faces - that made me laugh and laugh. Also, I like your hearts, and the fact that they are multi-colored. I get bored of pink hearts that are always shaped the same way. You are a great artist.

Sherene said...

I love the witch picture too, maybe you and your mom and dress up as witches for Halloween, good witches of course.

Cami said...

From Bryn:

Sherene, I was a witch last year! I'm going to be something different this year. It's a surprise.